For creative practitioners in India and beyond, an individual mentorship programme (online).
Individual Mentorship PackageFor practitioners of all shades
45 minute sessions
2 sessions / week
Focus on writing about your work, crafting + producing your work and presenting your work better
What is holding you back?
“…The goal of any mentorship process should be to walk the mentee towards a point where they can distance themselves from the act of creation enough to be objectively passionate about it…”
Mentoring consists of the following modes of communication:
- Advise — give suggestions about choices, options and actions.
- Train — impart knowledge to perform specific processes and tasks.
- Challenge — push the mentee towards their next developmental stage.
- Question — ask the mentee to articulate and contextualise their choices.
- Nurture — identify the mentee’s strengths and encourage them to do more.
- Listen — patiently receive all the stories and updates about the mentee’s journey.
- Teach & Learn — mentoring is a two way process. Both teaching & learning take place.
- Seek — mentees as well as mentors are individuals who are seeking things.
- Inform — mentors keep mentees informed about professional formats & standards.
- Correct — mentors correct the communication, projection and planning details of mentees.